Woodstock Warranty for Chairs purchased after December 1, 2018
- Woodstock assures total customer satisfaction
- Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser all components for a period of 10 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which is warranted for 3 years. the warranty covers normal use. Material that is damaged on site by cutting or hitting an object is excluded.
- Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Woodstock will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- Warranty is limited to a 40 hour week and a 300 pound weight limit.
- Warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of dealer transportation or labor.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Woodstock shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages from any product defect.
- Warranty does not cover chairs getting dirty or stained.
Blue Dye from Jeans will transfer to White Leather. Real Leather is porous and it is very hard to remove the dye from the leather. This is a problem with all manufacture's White Leather products, not just Woodstock chairs. White leather turning blue is not a warranty item.
For chairs purchased prior to December 1, 2018 please refer to the 2017 Pricelist for warranty.
We ship all orders within 48 hours (2 working days) providing:
- Customer is cleared for credit approval
- Orders are received during normal business hours 9AM - 5PM EST. Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
- Chairs are in stock at the time of order.
Non-shipment due to acts of God are not covered under this guarantee.
Please note that although our shipment method includes UPS, your order will be shipped via the best determined method based on time and quantity.
Terms of Sale
- Terms after credit approval: Net 30 days, unless otherwise noted. We also accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express for payment.
- Shipping is $40.00 per chair or table ordered. Shipping is to lower 48 states. If shipping is FOB, that is a price from our East or West coast warehouse location.
- Orders normally ship within 48 hours.
- All dealers advertising our products must follow our MAP pricing program in your advertisements or on your website.
- We have a customer care department that is set up to answer your customer's questions about product, assembly or warranty concerns. Phone # is 866-574-3183.
- We will acknowledge in-stock orders. We invoice you the day before shipment.
- We have two shipping points, Connecticut and California. We will try to ship from the closest location. Chairs should arrive 2-4 business days after shipment. We generally ship via UPS/FedEx ground service or LTL.
- We do not charge extra for drop shipments.
- For shipping outside the lower 48 states, contact customer care for special costs. Special handling, delivery or special shipping requests may incur additional costs to buyer. For shipments to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact Customer Care.
- Changes or order cancellations cannot be accepted after an order has been shipped.
- Return of product requires first that you get a Return Authorization from us:
- Chair must be:
- In the original unopened carton. We may request photos from you.
- Chair/table must be packed so there is no damage. Carton will be inspected by us upon receipt.
- You are responsible for freight both ways.
- We charge a 25% restocking fee.
- Warranty Claims: See Warranty section for details
- We will do whatever is necessary to make the chair/table like new.
- We will either replace the broken part or send a new chair/table, whichever we determine to be the best way to make the chair/table as new.
- We will provide the part or new chair/table without cost to the dealer.
- We do not pay for labor/travel time/storage to make any repairs.
- We may request photos from you to determine extent and cause of damage.