Woodstock Warranty for Chairs purchased after December 1, 2018
- Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser all components for a period of 10 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which is warranted for 3 years. The warranty covers normal use. Material that is damaged on site by cutting or hitting an object is excluded.
- Woodstock warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Woodstock will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- Warranty is limited to a 40 hour week and a 300 pound weight limit. (See individual chair descriptions)
- Warranty is limited to replacement or repair in the contiguous United States and does not cover cost of dealer transportation or labor.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Woodstock shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages from any product defect.
- Warranty does not cover chairs getting dirty, stained or damage caused by chairs hitting sharp edge tables.
- Chairs shipped in color white/off-white may be different from one another due to different dye lots and or materials used to make different chairs. Blue dye from jeans will transfer to white leather. Real leather is porous and it is very hard to remove the dye from the leather. This is a problem with all manufacture's white leather products, not just Woodstock chairs. White leather turning blue is not a warranty item.
For chairs purchased prior to December 1, 2018 please refer to the 2017 Pricelist for warranty.
We ship all orders within 48 hours (2 working days) providing:
- Customer is cleared for credit approval
- Orders are received during normal business hours 9AM - 5PM EST. Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
- Chairs are in stock at the time of order.
Non-shipment due to acts of God are not covered under this guarantee.
Please note that although our shipment method includes UPS, your order will be shipped via the best determined method based on time and quantity.
Terms of Sale
- Terms after credit approval: Net 30 days, unless otherwise noted. We also accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover & American Express for payment up to a $5,000 limit. Credit card payment for more than $5,000 will carry a 3% additional processing fee.
- Shipping is $30.00 net per chair or table ordered. Shipping is to lower 48 states. If shipping is FOB, thatis a price from our East or West coast warehouse location.
- Orders normally ship within 48 hours.
- All internet dealers advertising our products must follow our MAP pricing program in your advertisements or on your website.
- We have a customer care department that is set up to answer your customer's questions about product, assembly or warranty concerns. Phone # is 866-574-3183.
- We will acknowledge in-stock orders. We invoice you the day before shipment.
- We have two shipping points, Connecticut and California. We will try to ship from the closest location. Chairs should arrive 2-4 business days after shipment. We generally ship via UPS/FedEx ground service or LTL.
- We do not charge extra for drop shipments.
- For shipping outside the lower 48 states, contact customer care for special costs. Special handling, delivery or special shipping requests may incur additional costs to buyer. For shipments to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact Customer Care.
- Changes or order cancellations cannot be accepted after an order has been shipped. Special quoted projects cannot be cancelled, once a deposit has been received.
- Return of product requires first that you get a Return Authorization from us:
- Chair must be:
- In the original unopened carton. We may request photos from you.
- Chair/table must be packed so there is no damage. Carton will be inspected by us upon receipt.
- You are responsible for freight both ways.
- We charge a 25% restocking fee.
- Return must be received by Woodstock within 14 calendar days of issuance of Return Authorization.
- Warranty Claims: See Warranty section for details
- Woodstock reserves the right to make small modifications to chairs/tables as necessary due to supply chain changes beyond our control, such as changes to mechanism & handles, screws, castors, etc.